Allergies.



This blog has been out of commission due to seasonal allergies. 

I have never had Spring allergies before! I also caught a helluva cold that turned into bronchitis. Joy. 

Between those situations the schnoz hasn't been registering scents. I put on a perfume and minutes later it's dead air. 

Hey, do you get that nasty pollen covering everything like we do here in the Mid Atlantic? That stuff's almost gone and I'm hoping my nose starts working again once it is.

So tell me: do you have allergies? Have you ever developed one outta nowhere? 

xoxo,
Jen



2 comments:

  1. I have allergies and I live where things bloom year round. I do feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I wasn't notified of your comment, Liz. Stupid Blogger.

      I bet you feel my pain. How do you sniff?!

      -j

      Delete

I am so glad you chose to comment! I appreciate it. :)

Sorry for the stupid verification things I had to add to the Comment Section, but I am being bombarded with spam.