Men: Skip the 20 questions game with these great Alibis!

image source



Tired of coming home to the endless questions? "Where have you been all night?" "Why are you late?" "Why did you miss dinner again?!"

Skip the hassle by stashing one of these great scents in your glovebox - and give yourself a good spray before walking in the door!

Pick your Alibi:

My Car Broke Down - with the scent of fuel, burnt rubber, grease and steel
We Were Out Sailing -with the scent of fresh ocean spray, sea salt, aqua and cotton rope
I Was Working Late -with the scent of coffee, wool suits, cigarettes and ink
Dodge the questions with one whiff and avoid that "in the doghouse" scent!

___________________________

Ha! Ya'll thought I was joking, didn't you? Nope - it's real.

These genius (?) idea comes courtesy of Mavericks, a "gentlemen's club" in Cape Town, South Africa. Only time will tell if this genius idea will travel to other shores...

[via]

2 comments:

  1. Not scent-related comment (though I find that idea funny): I've recently seen that image that you use to illustrate the topic made into two pictures - each one was a half either with a man or a woman on it. There were more than 2, so you could clearly see how those could be placed either way: people facing each other or with their backs turned to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if my man is going to lie to me and pick an Alibi scent, he'd better make it "I Was Workng Late." I probably won't believe him, but at least the fragrance notes in that one sound good. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you chose to comment! I appreciate it. :)

Sorry for the stupid verification things I had to add to the Comment Section, but I am being bombarded with spam.