Last week, I had a complete blast reviewing scents from Aftelier Perfumes. THIS week we'll be running a giveaway of scents from the house, courtesy of Mandy Aftel!
She has graciously offered not one, but TWO minis from her collection.
Remember my review of Cacao? If that sounded enticing, you'll be thrilled to know that we're giving one away to a lucky winner! And if you enjoyed reading about Memento, which I'll be wearing Christmas morning, then you'll be over-the-moon to hear we're giving a mini of that one away, too!
The simple rules:
- Comment below and tell me which of Mandy's scents you most want to try and why. Or, if you're already a fan, tell me which one is your favorite and why!
- Also, in the same comment, tell me which of the two giveaway prizes you'd like to win, Cacao or Memento.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON - subsequent/additional comments will be deleted or ignored.
- Blog or Tweet or FB about this drawing and get 1 (ONE) bonus entry. Come back here and tell me which social media venue you used to spread the love and tell me if you're entering to win Cacao or Memento.
You may gain only one extra entry using this method -
subsequent/additional attempts to curry favor will be deleted or ignored.
- The drawing will close on December 23rd 2011 at midnight.
- On December 24th, will select one (1) person to win a mini Memento and one (1) person to win a mini Cacao.
- I will separate the entries according to which scent you specify in your comment.
If you fail to mention either scent in your comment, you will be randomly assigned to one pool. If you say "both" or "either" you will be randomly assigned.
- My special and highly-scientific method of drawing a winner will be having each of my daughters pick a name out of a hat or bowl or boot or whatever type of vessel I can find on Christmas Eve.
- Mandy will ship the prizes to the winners.
- If a winner does not reply in a reasonable amount of time (let's say one week from the date of the drawing) I will select another winner.