Scents I love

Not perfumes I love. Scents. Not even in regards to perfume (which would be referred to as "notes"), but just things I enjoy smelling.

In no particular order:
  • A fire burning in chilly Fall air
  • Church incense
  • Vanilla (not too sweet, though!)
  • Pumpkin pie
  • A baby's breath (not the flower, but the milky sweet breath of an infant)
  • Lilacs (though I am violently allergic)
  • Freshly mowed grass
  • Baby powder
  • Roses
  • The smell from a laundromat (specifically a bank of washers and dryers, not the ones at home)
  • Pasta sauce
  • Baking chicken
  • Baking bread
  • A roaring fireplace
  • Books
  • "The BPAL smell" (collectors will understand - it's the melding of all of my bottles and imps in their box!)
  • Fresh soil
  • Nutmeg
  • Cloves
  • Mulling spices
  • A bakery
  • Coffee
  • The scent of a room full of plants
  • An artist's studio
  • Fresh hay (though I am very allergic!)
  • A horse barn


I'm sure you'll be shocked to hear that my next post is going to be about scents I dislike. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you chose to comment! I appreciate it. :)

Sorry for the stupid verification things I had to add to the Comment Section, but I am being bombarded with spam.